Westgate Global values its employees and recognizes their crucial role in our success. Therefore, we are offering a generous package for this position which includes a competitive salary and bonus scheme, company phone, tablet or laptop and an allowance towards work boots and trousers. The successful candidate will also be provided with a new company van.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that worksite Health & Safety is considered of paramount importance.
- Take responsibility for all on site activities, ensuring work is completed on time, to a high standard and in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Forward plan work activities.
- Ensure all permits are in place and signed before work commences.
- Coordinating the activities of the installation team.
- Delegating work to team members.
- Briefing out of RAMS & Toolbox Talks, ensuring that these are understood and signed.
- Carry out and record daily checks on all plant and equipment prior to use.
- Check that all expected materials and plant have been delivered at the commencement of the works, reporting any anomalies to the PM.
- Communicate regarding additional material needs at an early stage.
- Accurate setting out of new works, as per Design.
- Discuss any changes or amendments to the RAMS with the Projects Manager.
- Mentoring and Training new and inexperienced employees.
- Ensuring all employees follow company policy and procedures.
- Installation in line with technical drawings, plans and checklists.
- Completion and Submission of the required project documents to the relevant Project Manager, including obtaining signed completion certificates and photographs.
- The Team Leader is a hands on role, requiring the leader to be a member of the working party.
- Lead by example to others.
- Take responsibility for the Tools and Van allocated to the team.
- Develop detailed knowledge Westgate Products and Installation methods.
- Foster repeat business through Class leading Customer Service.
- Additional Tasks as required.
Experience & Qualifications
- Required: SSSTS and CSCS
- Required: Detailed knowledge and experience of construction and/or fit out activities.
- Required: Notable experience in Construction and Leading Teams.
- Required: Full UK Driving License.
- Highly Preferrable: IPAF
Skills & Attributes
- Attention to detail.
- Team working skills.
- Leadership skills.
- A head for heights.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and good initiative.
- Robust Timekeeping.
- An understanding of class leading customer service.
- Uphold the values of the organization, interacting with all people with professionalism, respect and integrity.